Why is email marketing important?
There’s plenty of data to back up the benefits of email marketing campaigns. 91% of US adults like to receive promotional emails from companies they do business with (according to MarketingSherpa) and email is almost 40 times more effective than Facebook and Twitter combined in helping businesses acquire new customers.
Email marketing is a smart, affordable way to stay connected with clients so you can grow your business. In fact, marketers still consider email the best way to get new followers and keep them.
How can we help you improve your email marketing campaigns?
The following are ways we can help you to improve your email marketing campaigns, optimize your processes and increase your results:
- Initial consultation. In the initial consultation, we will help to clarify objectives concerning communication and customer acquisition that is pursued via this channel. We also help to decide what the best strategy for you to follow will be. Furthermore, it’s important to consider the impact an initial consult may have on your overall strategy.
- Campaigns. We offer support in the design of email marketing ads and landing pages geared towards increasing CTR. Using both our experience and 100% responsive formats, we chose the best-suited contents necessary in order to increase your conversion rate.
- A/B testing. No one should commit to investing in advertising without testing their ads and messages. In this stage, one should try different variants of design, copies and topics in order to find the best formula.
- Diffusion. We’re familiar with and collaborate with a large network of premium databases from a variety of marketplaces across North America and Latin America, so we know what to expect from each database (according to the segmentations and characteristics of each campaign). Our initial plan comprises a test across several data bases and low-volume mailings. In this approach, we can see which databases will give us higher-quality results (optimal CPLs and/or CPAs) which, later, will help us to invest wisely.
- Campaign analysis. It is important to share metrics as transparently and as thoroughly detailed as possible. Likewise, it’s also important that the metrics from all databases used in the launch of the campaign are broken down in order to be able to interpret the data in detail.
- Identifying the optimal costs for the long-term and medium-term viability of an email marketing strategy. Following the testing stage, you should be able to see the acquisition costs that each channel provides, as well as which channel(s) would be the most appropriate and cost-effective investment(s) in the medium and long term.
Contact us today so that we can provide you with a dedicated solution for your Email Marketing Campaign!
Are you interested in Email Marketing?
Local Ads: Online Conversions
Drive form fills for your business! Simplified advertising for your local business. Automated for efficiency. Optimized for performance. What is Local-Ads? Local-Ads is an objective-based, omnichannel digital marketing strategy focused…Read more
You have a vision.We have a way to get you there. Inbound Marketing Attract Create helpful content and experiences that demonstrate your knowledge. engage Answer questions. Provide solutions. Provide insight.…Read more
Harness the power of digital advertising on search engines, social media, and YouTube. Digital advertising is one of the best ways for a small business to attract more customers and…Read more